Agencja Soma proudly presents Special Visitors’ Programme for the 16th International Trade Show of Electric Equipment ELECTRICITY and 26th International Trade Show of Lighting Equipment and LIGHT.
The Visitors’ Programme is dedicated to the professionals who are looking for Polish products and solutions in the field of electricity and lighting.
Polish companies offer high quality, wide range of electric and lighting equipment on the highly competitive prices comparing to Western-European producers. Cooperation with Polish manufacturers in electrical and lighting sector has a big potential to be very successful and profitable.
SPECIAL VISITORS’ PROGRAMME includes:
- 2 night hotel accommodation, including breakfast – from January 31st to February 2nd 2018 in Warsaw, Poland
- B2B contacts at the fair ground with selected Polish exhibitors
- free passes for access Trade Show ELECTRICITY 2018 and Trade Show LIGHT 2018
LIGHT and ELECTRICITY facts and figures:
- 502 exhibitors from all over the world
- 15 595 trade visitors
- 1566 participants in trainings, conferences and workshops
- over 13 sq. m. of exhibition space in 4 exhibition halls
- 13% of the visitors were managers
- 28% of visitors were owners and senior executives
- 5% of visitors are architects and designers
- 21% of visitors were electric engineers and fitters
- 33% of visitors were manufacturers and distributors of lighting and electrical products
If you are interested in taking part in a SPECIAL VISITORS PROGRAMME please contact:
Ms. Zuzanna Kuhl, Event Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
special visitors programme
pdf | 284.65 KB